1/6/10

my angel

i just loose myself at the wings of an angel,
angel who is a little bit fatty
but swinging on her legs
to be seem so funny..

she is so private
to smell the flavour of love,
loosing herself in the smoke
that can make her crazy..
crazy of thinking of life
living in a crazy way of a big lie..

open your heart if u can,
i am ready to enter the secret gardens.
i know that they are better than babylon
i open my eyes for scan
i loose myself in big game
where i can find the passion
let me to sleep on them..

they are the knees who lead me to the end..
they are the magic hands
healing..
magical monuments of a feeling
flying..
as wings of a bird
who fell in love with a fish...

what is left behind?
after these english words from a turkish guy..
only to feel the warmness of lips,
that can kill him,
or let him live forever
and let him be alive...

i am the love,
that you can accept into you..
i am the flavour of a smell,
you can breathe all time..

i am simple
so much
i am normal
so much
i am drunk
so much
i am in love
so much..

so much that i am afraid to loose you..



06 jan 2010

No comments: